InformatiePlatform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://informatieplatform.forumotion.eu

Possible cure for cancer Empty Possible cure for cancer

Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:32 am
Disclaimer:

This was copied from a Skype chat room and is for informational purposes only.
Do your own research and contact the author for further information

"Florence Stone@Surfingranny4DJT
May 20ยท@TNT17 I wish I could have got this info to you before you lost your dear wife, but maybe I can save somebody else in your life by sharing this info I learned of in 2015 through my RN daughter who learned from a veterinarian.
Cancer cure was found in 2015 but it is natural, no $$$$ in it for Big Pharma, and too many people get rich off people suffering and dying from cancer, so they won't let this go viral, but I keep trying!!
Nobody needs to suffer nor die from ANY kind of cancer!!!
Artemisinin and sodium butyrate combined cure cancer.
Scientists in a government study in 2015 found this out, and those scientists got the 2015 Nobel Prize in Medicine Artemisinin, but gov and big pharma and all those who get rich off cancer (Cancer Centers of America, St Jude's Children's Hosp, etc), refuse to make this information go viral.
I and several family members and friends have used it successfully to kill invasive melanoma, advanced breast cancer, tumor of the pituitary gland, bladder cancer.....and so many of our critters with cancer.
Read CONCLUSION of gov study here
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16309236/
And here it tells you to take in morning on empty stomach and at bed time on empty stomach, take for 14 days and off 4, and repeat until your cancer is GONE!
This site also tells exactly how it kills the cancer cells by chemical reaction with the iron specific to cancer cells, and actually BLOWS THEM UP! https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/artemisia-annua.../
People can be killed with regular chemo, or they can live by taking the natural chemo of sodium butyrate combined with artemisinin.
WAKE UP! Proven, backed by science. Live...or suffer and die. Your choice.
Buy at your health food store or, like I do, buy at Amazon.
I am the one with a biopsy that came back 'invasive melanoma' over a year ago. I just saw my doc for a routine annual check up, and he is now a believer in the pills, as he looked at my back/shoulder and could find no cancer.
He knows I refused conventional treatment and just took the pills.
THEY WORK AND ARE SAFE!!
I took a couple each of these first thing in the morning and again at bedtime, along with a small cod liver oil capsule that facilitates absorption of the pills in the large intestine.

There are NO side effects. Just a chemical reaction when the pills meet the specific iron of cancer cells, as they are carried through the blood stream, even crossing the blood/brain barrier, and 'blows up' the cancer cells. Kind of like hydrogen peroxide on an open wound.
I play FB games with a lady named Billie Jo who said conventional treatment was killing her younger sister with cancer. That was around the first of the year I told her of the pills, Billie Jo immediately put her little sister on them, and last week Billie Jo said her sister's tests had just come back, and she was cancer free, and she could not thank me enough.
I didn't share a pink ribbon, I shared a cure, and DAMN it feels good every time I save a life!!
https://gab.com/Surfingranny4DJT/posts/106269930886340572

Additional information

Folks, Florence Stone posted more details on how to take the pills and where to buy them now.
Here is her post on gab tonight:
Florence Stone
@Surfingranny4DJT
Original Gabber@Janius959 @TNT17
A gabber friend sent me to this site to purchase the cancer pills. www.luckyvitamin.com/m-715-doctor-s-best.
There are no side effects from the pills. They have been used for decades in the treatment of malaria. Taking them is no different from taking your vitamins or other food supplements. The pills do not differentiate. A cancer cell is a cancer cell, which has the specific iron that, when meeting up with the pills in the blood stream, have a chemical reaction, kind of like peroxide on an open wound, and literally blows up the cancer cell and it is washed away like any other body waste.
Take a dose first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and again at bedtime, when the stomach is usually empty. Repeat for 14 days, and then let the 'gut' rest for 4 days, and repeat until you are cancer free. The dosage would be determined by your size.
The bigger you are, the more you would need. I weigh 135 and I took 2 of each of those pictured. You can use that as a starting point. At any stage you are in, the minute the pills get into the blood stream, cancer cells no longer are multiplying, they are blowing up and decreasing.

Make sure your doctor addresses any OTHER medical problems that could be fatal. With the pills, you take the treatment of cancer out of his hands, but he still needs to address any other severe conditions.

My email is surfingranny35@protonmail.com.

TRUST ME. THE PILLS WORK!! That is why it is not allowed to be known; too many people get rich off cancer. They don't make $$$$ off well people.
Buy Doctor's Best Products online at LuckyVitamin.com.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum